Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wrapped

This is a preliminary caution to anyone who may receive presents from me this year - I cannot wrap gifts. I was raised in the Boy Scouts to tie knots, set broken bones, and build fires. I've worked in retail, making pretty packages, I've worked in the mail services, the shipping business, and the package delivery business, yet NO amount of training will EVER enable me to prepare a presentable gift-wrapped present. I can clean a duck and gut a deer. I can roof a house, put up drywall, plaster, wallpaper, paint and build a room with 2X4s. But folding and creasing colorful paper on small boxes is rocket brain surgery science to me. So I apologize forthwith.
That said I resolve this year to stop wasting time, since where the hell did it all go?

No comments: