Tuesday, December 20, 2005

1,000 words or less

As you can see I have stopped posting pictures. That's because criminals made off with my camera and a number of other things I use to get through this world after they broke into my car. I won't go into detail since my identity may still be out there.

Still time marches. Wow. There's so much I can't say on the 'blog' since the info could easily get into the wrong heads. It's like pitching stories to editors, I want to write about the cool stuff I know, yet refuse to give away my secret hideouts, favorite things, etc. in fear of coopting them. Like Yogi says, 'No one goes there anymore, it's too crowded.'
Scored last minute tickets to the Irish band-who-owns-the-world last night. Paid face value. The sound was so-so, when you're back to the wall, 3rd level, behind the stage, but we were in anyhow. Twenty years since we saw them at our first concert in Minneapolis for the Unforgettable Fire tour.
Good times, old songs. It's fun to see music where you can appreciate the songs one minute, then find yourself lost in catharsis rocking out, suspended in time the next.

No comments: