Thursday, December 08, 2005

Back - or a-head?




So, ah ... then, I'm walking the pooch once around the block last week when I run into a fellow media cohort. We start shooting the breeze, and it turns out she's in the middle of doing an interview about my neighborhood. So I 'rap' with the developer who's planning on building this warehouse space up and beyond, into some condo/new produce market thing. Which is GREAT from my perspective. I told him all we need is a rock club and I have no reason to leave the hood. Yeah, I've seen the up-and-coming-ness of the ol' Mississippi. But as we spoke I noticed the photog started snapping ME. Didn't know the story actually ran until the hounds at the station started calling me out, saying they recognized the back of my neck.
Who knew.
Here's a link to Anna's article:

TribTown: Mixed-use moves in on Mississippi

No comments: